Dr. Wignall completed her undergraduate education at McGill University, earning a Bachelor of Science in Anatomy in 1995. While at McGill University, she completed her Master of Science degree in Experimental Surgery. Dr. Wignall attained her Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the University of Florida in 2003 and furthered her dental education by attaining a specialty certificate in Pediatric Dentistry. Dr. Wignall is a Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatric Dentistry. She has served as an Assistant Clinical Professor at UNE Dental School and at the University of Florida College of Dentistry. She has also served on the Anesthesia Safety Committee for the Maine Board of Dentistry.
- American Board of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Dental Association
- Southeastern Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- Northeast Society of Pediatric Dentistry
- Maine Dental Association
Dr. Wignall and her husband moved to Maine from Florida in 2005. They currently live in Falmouth with their sons, Alex & William and a super silly Spinone pup named Sully! They are die-hard Florida Football fans. Go Gators!