Scheduling and Cancellation Policy
Your scheduled appointment time is reserved specifically for your child. We require 24 hours notice to cancel or reschedule an appointment. We make every effort to confirm appointments 24 to 48 hours prior to arrival. In consideration of other patients please make every effort to arrive on time. If you are late we may need to reschedule your child’s appointment. You may be asked to arrive a few minutes early to complete paperwork and update medical histories.
Although we strive to stay on time, we are devoted to the children we treat. Occasionally children need a little extra time or a mini break during treatment. We make every effort to incorporate “break times” into the scheduled treatment time. However, the needs of our children sometimes cause us to run late. We ask for your understanding. If we are running more than 15 minutes late, please see the receptionist. We would be happy to reschedule you if your time schedule does not allow you to stay.
Sickness and Missed Appointments
If your child is ill, please call our office as soon as possible to reschedule. Children scheduled for sedation will not be treated if they are ill.
We understand that emergencies happen, however missed appointments disrupt the schedule and take valuable treatment time away from other children who are waiting to be seen. Please be considerate of others and provide at least 24 hours notice when rescheduling or cancelling.
Payment is expected at the time services are rendered. For your convenience, we accept cash, personal checks, Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover. We also accept “Care Credit.”
We participate in delta dental premiere plan. If we do not take your insurance plan, we are happy to file your insurance claims electronically. Benefits vary with each insurance plan. You should be prepared to pay any amount that is determined not payable by your insurance plan, such as deductibles and co-pays.
- Office Hours: Monday 8-5, Tuesday-Thursday 7:30-5 and Friday 8-4pm
- Payment is expected at the time services are rendered.
- Your appointment time is reserved specifically for you. We require 24 hours notice if you wish to cancel. After your second “failed” appointment, you will be assessed a failed appointment fee or dismissed from the practice.
- In the event that poor weather conditions result in unsafe travel conditions for you, please call our office to reschedule your appointment.
- Smoking will not be permitted on the premises, nor within the immediate vicinity.
- Food and Drink are not permitted within the treatment areas.
- Animals are not permitted in the treatment areas or on the premises.
- Cell phone use is not permitted within the dental office.
- Vulgar language will not be tolerated. Use of such language is grounds for immediate dismissal from the premises.
- Discrimination of any kind will not be tolerated, and is grounds for immediate dismissal from the premises.